Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Stampin Blends Storage

I totally love my Stampin Blends (alcohol markers) but I needed a way to store them, that would be easy for me to grab them when I am in the middle of a project. So I went on Amazon and found these trays that hold my Stampin Blends great. Of course Stampinup has some also, that are very nice as well, but a little more expensive, which some day I may invest in them. I needed something inexpensive for now. They sell for about $22. Obviously I need more but haven't bought more yet. I also used my label maker and labeled them, which makes it more helpful when I need a specific color for a project.


https://www.amazon.com/Crafters-Companion-SPECN-6-Spectrum-Storage/dp/B00H26BCV6/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=alcohol+marker+trays&qid=1603743651&sr=8-1




.

No comments: